Sunday, January 14, 2007

Five Years

Today is my five year anniversary of living and working in the United States. When I think back over the past five years, the time in Philadelphia, the heady days of Hell's Kitchen in New York, and now the relative calm of home ownership in New Jersey, I am very proud of my journey.

In particular, I am proud of the work I've done here at Algorithm, which has been entirely self generated, initially as a means of breaking the monotous tedium of corporate life, and now as a true creative outlet which has afforded me the opportunity to meet some wonderful people.

I am sure I should somehow begin to document many of the stories I have gathered over the past 5 years, especially some of the ones I've gotten from the jobs I've worked ("I love it... What is it?"). However, as Algorithm moves to being much more immediate and blog based, the time for documentation will come, but it is not now. I am simply having too much fun, and as Martha Stewart always says, you are truly blessed if you can find something you can do which gives you a reason to get up in the morning, and is fun every time you do it.

Mary and I are getting married next month, and I can only look forward to the next 5 years of my wonderful journey, this time with my best friend with me.

No regrets, never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home